General: Lifting beams make many lifts easier and are in many cases a necessary help. Lifting beams also include lifting triangles and spreaders. Lifting beams are used for all types of loads and are widely used across all types of industries. Due to this it would be impossible to only offer a standard range and this catalogue only details the most common types. Other types and designs are manufactured on request.
Design: Every lifting beam is manufactured to the highest safety standards tailored specifically for its intended application. Our lifting beams comply with all the different requirements of the standards covering calculations, manufacturing, testing and CE marking.
Manufacturing: All lifting beams are manufactured in house by fully certified and trained certified staff who are experienced in manufacturing specialized lifting equipment.
Proof: Usally 1,5 x WLL.
Accessories: Lifting beams can be supplied with a wide range of lifting accessories including shackles, hooks, wire rope slings, chain slings and textile slings. For details please refer to the relevant parts of this catalogue. Alternatively, please describe in your request how you would like to lift and we will select the appropriate gear.
Order and enquiries
When enquiring or ordering it is important to have as much information as possible including:
– The application and area where the beam is being used.
– Preferred Type of beam
– The maximum load to be lifted
– Dimensions of the lifting beam
– Available headroom where the beam is being used.
– Dimension of existing lifting hook to ensure the lifting point is compatible with your equipment.
The lifting beam is equipped with the best accessories for the application. Because of this it is important to specify specific accessories that you require, if in doubt please contact your nearest sales office.
- Material: Beam and plate of high-strength structural steel.
- Marking: Working load limit (WLL) and CE marking.
- Finish: Yellow painted. Other treatments available on request.