Bow type shackle PBSP is a high quality shackle intended for use in demanding environments.
It is supplied with a screw pin for quick and easy opening.
The shackle comply to EN 13889 and meets the performance requirements of US Federal Specification RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 2, Grade A.
- Safe – All POWERTEX shackles are manufactured and tested in accordance to EN 13889
- All bodies and screw pins marked with batch number for traceability
- Larger sizes equipped with arrows to indicate 45 degrees to vertical
- Raised pad for dedicated and easy individual ID (3,25 t and up)
- The bow is forged in closed dies
- All parts are made from alloy steel being quenched and tempered
- All parts including screw pins and nuts are hot dip galvanized for long life
- High quality hot dip galvanization process giving an exclusive mat grey finish
- Screw pins are additionally painted in blue and red for quick and easy detection as original POWERTEX parts
- Multilanguage user manuals
- Material: Forged alloy steel, supplied with alloy screw pin.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, POWERTEX (PT or PTEX) , WLL, size, grade and batch number.
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +200°C
- Finish: All parts hot dip galvanized. Bolt additional powder painted.
- Standard: EN 13889
- Safety factor: 6:1
- Grade: 6