- Very high breaking strength and provides good structural stability.
- Excellent spooling on the drum.
- Very flexible rope construction with high abrasion resistance and good service life.
ISO 4309 Rope Category No: 10-56mm RCN.09, 58-72mm RCN.11
- Rope construction: 8 compacted strands closed in a parallel lay together with the inner core strands.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Note: Due to its particular full unilay parallel closing (outer/inner strands), this rope is very sensible to the rotation and fleet angle. Cannot be used for big lifting heights, unguided loads a
- Fill factor: 0.73
- Tolerance Ø: +2% to +4%