Wire rope construction: Verotop P is a rotation-resistant rope with compacted strands
and a rope core covered with a plastic layer.
- Very high breaking strength.
- Provides a very stable rope structure and achieves excellent bending fatigue results.
- Offers excellent crushing and very good abrasion resistance.
- Possesses perfect spooling behavior on multilayer drum.
ISO 4309 Rope Category No: All Diameters RCN.23-3.
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Note: verotop P can be used either with or without swivel.
- Fill factor: 0.73
- Tolerance Ø: +2% to +4%
Mobile port crane
Steel Wire Rope verotop P
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button