POWERTEX Aluminum wire rope hoist PAPH-S1 is a compact and lightweight hoist that can be used for lifting, pulling and tightening offering very long lifting heights. It works with a steel wire rope running through the jaws of the hoist with a pulling speed of app. 3 m/min. The double sets of jaws open in turns so that the wire rope will always stay tight during the lifting/lowering operation.
20 m coiled steel wire rope with latch hook is included.
- Safe – Each hoist is dynamic proof load tested 1,25 x WLL before leaving the factory.
- Compact, lightweight construction with aluminum covers.
- Durable construction with powder coated finish and plated frame components.
- Equipped with replaceable shear safety pin that prevents overloading (5 spare pins included).
- Equipped with rubber protection at the top opening preventing dirt from entering the hoist.
- Carrying handle for easy transportation and handling.
- 20 m coiled steel wire rope with latch hook is included and other lengths can be offered.
- Hooks are designed to open at overload instead of breaking.
- Hooks fitted with heavy duty steel safety latches.
- RFID equipped (chip) for easy service and inspection.
- QR code for on-site access to Multilanguage user manual.
- Test certificate and Declaration of Conformity enclosed with each hoist.
- 14 language User manual enclosed with each hoist.
- Spare parts available.
- Material: Durable aluminium/steel construction, Rubber handle
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, POWERTEX, Model, WLL, Wire rope type, Serial number, User manual/QR code.
- Temperature range: -10°C up to +50°C
- Finish: White powder coated body, plated steel parts and galvanized wire rope / hook.
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 13414-1
- Note: Only original rope can be used with the hoist!
- Safety factor: 4:1