POWERTEX Hobby 250 web lashings are available as endless or 2-part lashings which suits almost all situations for light and mid weight transports.
Flexible and durable lashings made of high strength polyester yarn and steel ratchets and hooks.
Suitable for roof-racks, trailers and pickups.
- Hobby – Light and flexible with LC 250 daN
- Blue webbing for easy identification
- Both long part and short part carry blue identification labels
- Label gives information on STF and lashing capacity for different lashing connections
- Each part is marked with a unique serial number for safe equipment registration
- Year/Month calendar printed on the label where next inspection date can be marked or punched
- All lashings carry a white label with important warning instructions and user instruction pictogram
- Each lashing marked with QR code to access full user manual
- Cr6 free galvanization – better for health and environment
- Hobby lashings can be supplied with other lengths and other end fittings on request.
Safety factor: Webbing min. 3, Ratchets min. 2 and Hooks min. 2
- Material: Polyester and steel
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX, LC, STF, length, manufacturing year, batch number, serial number, QR code, inspection calendar, user warning instructions
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +120°C
- Standard: EN 12195-2
- Note: Protect the lashing from sharp edges