POWERTEX Aluminum wire rope hoist PAPH-S1 is a compact and lightweight hoist that can be used for lifting, pulling and tightening offering very long lifting heights. It works with a steel wire rope running through the jaws of the hoist with a pulling speed of app. 3 m/min. The double sets of jaws open in turns so that the wire rope will always stay tight during the lifting/lowering operation.
- Safe – Each hoist is dynamic proof load tested 1,25 x WLL before leaving the factory.
- Compact, lightweight construction with aluminum covers.
- Durable construction with powder coated finish and plated frame components.
- Equipped with replaceable shear safety pin that prevents overloading (5 spare pins included).
- Equipped with rubber protection at the top opening preventing dirt from entering the hoist.
- Carrying handle for easy transportation and handling.
- 20 m coiled steel wire rope with latch hook is included and other lengths can be offered.
- Hooks are designed to open at overload instead of breaking.
- Hooks fitted with heavy duty steel safety latches.
- RFID equipped (chip) for easy service and inspection.
- QR code for on-site access to Multilanguage user manual.
- Test certificate and Declaration of Conformity enclosed with each hoist.
- 14 language User manual enclosed with each hoist.
- Spare parts available.
Wire rope acc. to EN-13414-1
Wire rope with safety factor 5:1, steel core, 1770 N/mm2, construction 6x19-IWRC dry. Eye termination in one end with thimble and ferrule acc. to EN 13411, other end fused. Hook shall have safety latch and min safety factor 4:1.
- Material: Durable aluminium/steel construction, Rubber handle
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, POWERTEX, Model, WLL, Wire rope type, Serial number, User manual/QR code.
- Temperature range: -10°C up to +50°C
- Finish: White powder coated body, plated steel parts and galvanized wire rope / hook.
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 13414-1
- Note: Only original rope can be used with the hoist!
- Safety factor: 4:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.