The swivel safety hook closes and locks automatically and comes with an axial bearing, ensuring that it may be rotated when under load, but not opened. It is suitable for Connex systems and also offers additional connecting options thanks to its large swivel casing. Its jaw opening is larger than the HSW eye hook, making it more flexible in terms of potential use.
- Material: High duty grade 10.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Pewag or PW, winner or 10, H16, batch code and type.
- Temperature range: -40ºC up to +120°C.
- Finish: Orange powder coated.
- Standard: EN 1677-3
- Note: This product is suitable for straight pull only, and the tip of the hook and the safety catch must not be placed under load. The hook should not be used in the welded system.
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 10
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.