Wire rope construction: veropro 8 is a 8-strand, non rotation-resistant rope with compacted outer strands and a rope core covered with a plastic layer.
- Very high breaking strength.
- Very stabile rope construction with very good fatigue properties.
- A plastic layer between inner and outer strands prevents inner wear and protects the core from corrosion.
- Very high resistance against flattening and wear.
- Specially suitable for multilayer spooling.
Rope Category No: Up to 42mm RCN.09, 43-48mm RCN.11, > 48mm RCN.13
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Warning: May not be used with a swivel.
- Fill factor: 0.666
- Tolerance Ø: 2% - 4%
Mobile port crane
Steel wire rope Veropro 8
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button