General: The ROCKER Rope Lock was designed specifically for:
* Technical Rope Access personnel, who require a multi use back-up piece of equipment.
* Technical Rescue personnel, who require a multi use back-up piece of equipment.
* Fixed Rope Sports and Industrial Climbers
The ROCKER can be used in the following ways but we recommend that users be trained in its many uses and learn
about its practical and physical strengths and weaknesses.
* Flexible Rope Safety Brake.
* Fixed Rope Safety Brake.
* Position locked onto rope.
* Belay Brake.
* Tensioned Line Brake.
* Hauling System Brake.
* Work Positioning.
Inner eyelet: 23 mm
For rope diameter (kernmantle): 10,5-12,7mm
Weight: 0.17 kg
- Material: : Aluminium (Anodised)
- Marking: According to standard, Supplier symbol, serial no, production year, type of rope, rope diameter, pictogram showing direction of use, CE.
- Standard: EN 353-2 + EN 358 + EN 12841
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.