Clamp for vertical lifting, transporting and turning of all steel plates and structures from all positions. With articulated lifting shackle for universal lifting flexibility at various angles.
- The articulated lifting shackle guarantees a pressure grip in every position, even when side loading up to 90 degrees . Note a lower load capacity when lifting in an angle higher than 45 degrees . Please check the WLL reduction below
- Longer plates can be lifted without the use of a spreader beam when using two clamps on a two legged chain sling
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when VertiCal lifting lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight, maintenance-friendly, heavy duty body
- Marking: According to standard, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HRC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm2).
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.