The pewag PLGW-PSA anchorage point is part of the anchorage system on which personal fall protection equipment can be fastened.
The PLGW-PSA is available in „Basic“ and „Supreme“: PLGW-PSA Basic is intended for permanent assembly to the anchorage system (e.g. tripod) and is mounted using a commercial Allen key.
The PLGW-PSA Supreme version has a patented system which allows for tool-free assembly and disassembly once the anchorage point is no longer in use and needs to be removed.
- Material: Alloy steel grade 10.
- Marking: According to standard, WLL, thread length, permitted number of persons and an individual serial number.
- Finish: Orange powder coated.
- Standard: EN 795, CEN/TS/16415
- Warning: Anchor point must always be tested after installation.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.