General: Bow shackles with safetybolt, for use under extreme climatic conditions.
Standard: EN 13889 and meets performance requirements of US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 3, Grade B.
Certification: This product can be supplied with works certificate, 3.1 material certificate, manufacturer test certificate, EC Declaration of Conformity. All shackles can be supplied with DNV 2.7-1 certificate.
- Material: Bow and pin alloy steel, Grade 8, quenched and tempered.
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: -60 °C up to +200 °C.
- Finish: Hot dipped galvanized.
- Standard: EN 13889
- Note: For details on dimensions and tolerances please consult our CAD drawings, these are available on request.
- Safety factor: 8:1 (55 t ja 85 t 6:1)
- Grade: 8