General: Bow shackles with safetybolt, for use under extreme climatic conditions.
Standard: EN 13889 and meets performance requirements of US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 3, Grade B.
Certification: This product can be supplied with works certificate, 3.1 material certificate, manufacturer test certificate, EC Declaration of Conformity. All shackles can be supplied with DNV 2.7-1 certificate.
- Material: Bow and pin alloy steel, Grade 8, quenched and tempered.
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: -60 °C up to +200 °C.
- Finish: Hot dipped galvanized.
- Standard: EN 13889
- Note: For details on dimensions and tolerances please consult our CAD drawings, these are available on request.
- Safety factor: 8:1 (55 t ja 85 t 6:1)
- Grade: 8
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.