Wire rope construction: 8-strand wire rope with compacted outer strands and steel core, plastic layer between inner and outer strands.
- Very high breaking strength
- Very stabile rope construction with very good fatigue properties
- A plastic layer between inner and outer strands prevents inner wear and protects the core from corrosion.
- Very high resistance against flattening and wear.
- Specially suitable for multilayer spooling.
ISO 4309 Rope Category No: Up to 42mm RCN.09, 43-48mm RCN.11, > 48mm RCN.13
Standard: EN 12385-4